was successfully added to your cart.

petprobio feedback

Mike de Stroumillo, Pet Owner

By | Feedback | No Comments

Just want to report on an episode we had with our Labrador Archie.

Over a week ago he collapsed with a very high fever and had to be taken to vets where he was diagnosed with having gone into sceptic shock and had an inflamed liver and spleen. He was given antibiotics etc. and the infection was sorted, however his digestive system was still in shock and he did not eat or drink for nine days.  We forced food in him using a syringe as much as we could.

Three days ago we started giving him PetproBio and yesterday he began to eat again!  Our vet is completely amazed.